Mum passed away today

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Elise, I am sorry to read your sad news about your mum. My sincere condolences.
DougWort, My sincere condolences to you.

turbo

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Dear Elise

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Mum. A gentle hug is on its way to you. A difficult time, I know, be kind to yourself and rest assured that your Mum is at peace.

Hazel

geum123

May 20, 2009
So sorry to hear about your losses Elise and Doug Wort.

Wishing you both strength for the days and weeks to come.

Geum xxx

SisterAct

Jul 5, 2011
Liverpool, Merseyside
So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum Elise and your Dad Doug.
They are both at peace now from this dreadful illness.
Thinking of you both at this sad time
Luv
Polly x

Hallyb

Jan 12, 2013
So Sad

So sorry about your mum. I know we do not know each other, but I do wish you well.

Take care

Brianslois

Nov 19, 2012
Ireland
So sorry Elise and Dougwort. I am having a few quiet moments to myself after a long day caring for my mother ..My thoughts are with those who have lost and those who are still on this dastardly journey... There is no right way to feel.. Go with the flow and be good to yourself... x

Lexi

Jun 11, 2012
After a three year struggle with this most cruel of illness' mum is finally at rest.
Feeling very numb at the moment with mixed emotions as whilst she is no longer suffering, she is also not with us and this is no easier to bare.

Rest in piece Mum x love you xxxxxxx

My sincere condolences to you and your family. She is now at rest and rid of this dreadful illness.
Lexi

Elise64

Jan 5, 2013
My condolences

Elise, my father died yesterday, and wherever they are, and whatever your personal beliefs are, they are in a far, far better place now. Take care of yourself, and get back on with your life. Many best wishes, Doug Wort.

Hi DougWort,

sorry for not sending this sooner but haven't been on here. My thoughts are with you and your family, and yes they are now both at peace free from this most awful of conditions.

Take care and I'm sure they would want us to move on with the happy memories.

Elise64