Mum passed away this afternoon

1953barney

Nov 5, 2013
Suffolk
Mum passed away in hospital this afternoon, both myself and my daughter were on our way there when I got a call to say she had gone. Feeling at a loss and quite numb at the moment, but now she is with dad and free from pain and the confusion x

catbells

Jun 14, 2010
Cambridgeshire
Sincere condolences to you Barney, but a release for you all and Mum too. It is sad to lose the physical but be strong and remember to good times.
My Mum slipped away four weeks ago. I`m still a little raw, but being positive.
Huge hug to you and your family
Take care
Heather x:)

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry, Barney. Yes the physical loss is terrible but your Mum is at peace now and reunited with your Dad. I hope that will be some consolation for you.

Hoping you find strength to face the times ahead.

Love,

Lyn T

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Saddened to learn your sad news, Barney. Mothers are such special people but be comforted by knowing she is at peace with your Father. Thinking of you WIFE

1953barney

Nov 5, 2013
Suffolk
Thank you all for your kind words. The hospital won't certify the death as they are sure it was the liver problem and not the Alzheimer's that caused mum's death. I am told it may be past to the coroner and a post mortem will have to be done. Meanwhile I am carrying in in a numb state I feel very indifferent as if none of this is happening to me. then someone says something nice to me and I end up in tears. I keep telling myself this is not how it was supposed to be.