Mum joined (Wintersunshine)

river_

Oct 15, 2007
UK
Mum continues to battle with the issues around my grans vascular dementia. She has been sculking and has loved reading about the experiences of you all. I have registered her as she doesn't feel she has time :rolleyes: So hopefully she will be posting soon, I'm sure taking part in a support forum takes time but the value outweighs that..am I not right? :)

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
You're absolutely right, river. In fact, TP takes priority over housework any day!:eek:

I look forward to Wintersunshine's first post.:)

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello River and Wintersunshine

Just to say hello and glad that you, Wintersunshine, have enjoyed reading the posts. People have posted to say that they have gained great benefit from just reading what others have to say. It's like that in groups sometimes isn't it. Some people like to listen and some people like to talk. I, personally, have gained from both.

Anyway Wintersunshine, we will all be here if you ever feel the need to say anything yourself.

I am glad that you, River, have registered your mum for if ever the need arises.

Very best wishes to you both.

Helen :):)

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
I remember feeling so scared about my first post.....never having used a forum before....time it takes? Well as much or as little as you want and need. I love the name Wintersunshine...hope and warmth in a bleak time.
Love Helen