Mum is now at peace

RobertE

Jan 10, 2008
My lovely mum passed away at 4 a.m. Christmas Eve after a brief illness. I was at her side when she passed peacefully.

I feel totally numb. My only consolation is that she is at last free from this awful disease.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Robert, I am sorry to read that your mum has died. My sincere condolences.

turbo

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
I am so sorry RobertE
Please accept my condolences.

I am glad that you were able to be with Mum as she passed peacfully, I hope that this helps you through the coming days.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Robert

What sad news-but Im' glad her passing was peaceful.

Peace and strength for you in the days/weeks ahead

Take care

Lyn T

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I'm glad you were with her when she passed away and that she is now at peace.

Welshwoman

Dec 1, 2013
South Wales
My lovely mum passed away at 4 a.m. Christmas Eve after a brief illness. I was at her side when she passed peacefully.

I feel totally numb. My only consolation is that she is at last free from this awful disease.

Am so sorry for your great loss Robert - Much sympathy and take care :)

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sympathy.

When my mum died, I felt totally numb too. In fact, although she died more than six months ago, I would say I still feel largely numb. Maybe this is a way of protecting yourself.

I also think that the numbness may be because we did some of our grieving before our loved ones actually left us.

Take care xx