Mum is gone

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Thanks for that angemc.
I am almost jealous for you that for you and your mother it is over.

I've been here so many times over the past 2 years and it seems as if yet again my mother is just 'having a rehearsal'.

I used to be the same as you, I would feel envy that others suffering was over, my Mum seemed as though she would go on forever. I pray for your Mums release xx

Ange

Rosnpton

Mar 19, 2017
Northants
Sorry to read your sad news,but,as you say,you lost your real mum years ago to dementia.now she is at peace and no longer suffering.
Take care of yourself
Ros x

Babymare01

Apr 22, 2015
I am so sorry but has others have said your mum is now at peace. Please take care of yourself. xx

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
So sorry ange, I'm so pleased for your family and mum that she now has peace xx k

Scouts girl

Jan 18, 2017
So sorry for your loss, but your mum is at peace now with no more suffering. May your happy memories help you through your grief xxx

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
Ange I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that your poor mum had a peaceful passing leaving this hateful illness behind her and that she is now at peace.

Last edited:

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Thank you Kassy, your advice and help has been invaluable, I am so glad I got her that peaceful end you are right it is a great comfort xx

Ange

Last edited by a moderator:

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts, I hope I have replied to everyone, but in case I have missed anyone a huge thanks from myself and my family xx

Ange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson