Mum is fine and responding more!

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Sorry I've not been posting on here. I ask for your prayers urgently then I've been conspicuous by my absence.

Just been to visit mum again and she's quite responsive. She managed a few words then broke out into a giggle. The Maltesers have been going down by the bucket full. She loves her chocolate!!!!

I've been busy looking at 2 other statements I have to find any faults with them. Don't want to say too much though.

However, now that mum is better my bail conditions are back before the court on Monday and the prosecution want them changed back. I don't think I can cope not seeing mum again for the next 2½ months (btw you can put a half fraction in by holding down the alt key and typing 0189 and yes you do have to put the 0 in.) Your prayers once again would be welcome for this.

I have written a letter to the judge so I hope he can see his way to giving me some compassion at least.

Hope everyone is OK and as happy as they can be.

Have a good weekend - too hot and muggy here at the moment, but hey we'll be complaining it's too cold soon.

Kindest regards

God Bless you all

Steve

Last edited:

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Hi Steve,

Good to hear from you again. I'm really pleased to hear that Mum is okay.

Good luck with the bail application. Fingers crossed that the Judge will be a bit lenient under the circs.

Thinking of you.....

Jude