Mum is at peace.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Hazel, so very saddened to read this.

My condolences to you and all of your family.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry to come so late to this thread. It's sad that your mum has passed away but now she has found some peace. Thinking of you and wishing you much strength for the coming days and weeks. x

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Hazel
I'm so sad to read that your mum has passed away. I hope that in the comiing days you will find peace, safe in the knowledge that you did everything you could for her.

Love Jan x

Dottie

Sep 12, 2010
Dear Hazel, I am so sorry for your loss, your Mum had an amazing daughter, I'm sure she knew that. You & your your family are very much in my thoughts & prayers tonight.

With much love, Dottie xx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Dear Hazel,

It is comforting to know your mum's suffering is now over and that she is now at peace. You're one amazing daughter who never wavered or let her down. Please accept my condolences for you loss.

Fiona
x

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Sorry to hear your sad news Hazel your mum is at peace now thinking of you and your family love larivy

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Hazel,
I am so sorry to hear you have lost your dear mum.
Wishing you peace and strength for the days and months ahead.
Thinking of you,
Love, Nan XXX

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
It has been quite a day and I know I will never be quite the same, ever again but I am drawing strength from the tremendous support, received, from each and every one of you here on TP,

I thank you all.

Hazel

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
I'm glad your Mum's passing was peaceful Hazel - I wish that you have the strength and support you need for the future.