Mum has passed away

pinkann

Nov 26, 2009
lancashire
pinkann

Dear Steve, I am a very new user of T.P. But,I would like to send you my deepest sympathy on the death of your Mum.My husband has just been diagnosed with Vascular Dementia, so we are just starting off on this long journey. Take Good care of yourself now.
Love Ann.

roundy

Jan 1, 2009
southport
Sorry to hear about your mum. I agree with barb, I do think you will be glad you were there at the end. That's the one thing I dread, my mum passing away without me there to hold her hand!
Hope it gets easier.
Love
Lisa.x

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Dear Steve,

I have just read your thread and so sorry to here of your sad news.

My thoughts are with you.

Take care

Michele
x

ann vickers

Aug 22, 2009
cheltenham
sorry 2 hear

so sad u lost your mum, she is at peach now ,i was with my dad at the end, it was not nice,but i am glad i was there he did not go on his own,the family was all around the bed,all the best 2 u ann

Mymum

Aug 11, 2009
Hi Steve,

So so sorry to hear your sad news. It must give you great comfort to know how much you cared for your Mum and to make sure she was loved and comfortable.

Lynette x

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I'm sorry I haven't replied before now, but I only get on here when I'm using the library computer.

Thanks for all you messages of condolence. Most of the time I've been ok, even playing in an orchestra concert on Saturday, but just now I'm getting some mildly frightening thoughts - all part of it so I'm told.

I'll keep in touch when I remember - ha my memory's is bad anyway.

Love to you all

Kindest regards

Steve