Mum got in wrong bed

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Last night mum got in my bed which puzzled the dog whose bed is next to mine. I nearly got in but put the light on and realised what had happened and said mum your in the wrong bed. She got out and couldn't stop laughing saying what was I thinking. :)

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Last night mum got in my bed which puzzled the dog whose bed is next to mine. I nearly got in but put the light on and realised what had happened and said mum your in the wrong bed. She got out and couldn't stop laughing saying what was I thinking. :)

Glad she saw the funny side of it!

underwood

Oct 9, 2015
Nottingham

Lovely! in my litle world, I would have taken that as your mum just wanted to be close to you.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Goldilocks!!Early in mum's Dementia she did this a few times, problem was she refused to get out of my bed and into her own so I would sleep on sofa because I knew later in the night she would go back to her own bed!! Next day have no memory of the bed popping.