Mum getting kicked out of care home help

juicy13

Jan 22, 2014
We had a few issues with my mums care home and had meetings to sort them out, not enough to eat at tea time. Just a toasted teacake etc, room had excrement on floor, walls bedclothes etc, mum sitting in a pool of urine when we visited, was told she was quiet so we left her, after the meeting things have improved, meetings came to a conclusion last week when we accepted they have changed a bit for the better so we thought things were picking up only to receive through the post this morning a letter telling us that although they feel they can meet my mums needs they don't feel they can meet the family's unrealistic need so they are giving us 28 days to find my mum somewhere else!

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I remember you posting about the CH. I dont think your expectations are too high at all. Have you already started looking for a new home?

juicy13

Jan 22, 2014
I remember you posting about the CH. I dont think your expectations are too high at all. Have you already started looking for a new home?

No we thought things were settling down to be honest, a wee bit in shock to get the letter to be honest.