Mum died

Geraldine

Oct 17, 2003
Nottingham
It is with great sadness that I am here to let you know my Mum died peacefully in hospital last friday. Her health had deteriorated rapidly since Christmas day and she contracted pneumonia last Tuesday going into hospital in the early hours of wednesday morning. She is at peace now, no longer suffering, and bore her illness with great fortitude. I'd like to thank all T.P friends for their help and support over the last 18 months. We have the funeral on Monday and I have recieved some wonderful cards from family and friends singing my Mum's praises which have been a great comfort.

thanks everyone

geraldine

B

bjthink

Although I've only started posting recently, I've been reading this forum for a very long time, and your posts about your mother's Lewy Body dementia have been so sad, especially the Exeter/holiday story.
I am so sorry you have lost your mother to this terrible illness.
I hope Chris is OK, and coping with it?
Condolences.
xx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Geraldine, I am sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my own and my families condolances at this sad time. As you say, she is at peace now. Thinking of you, love She. XX

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Geraldine,

So inredibly sad to hear your news. I'm glad that your Mother died in peace though and without pain.

I'm thinking of you and your family.

Deepest sympathy and love.

Jude xxx

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear geraldine,Sending my condolances to you and your family at this time of loss your mum is at peace and i am sure she would want you to remember all the good times you had when she was well. Loving thoughts are with you storm

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Dear Geraldine

Take comfort from knowing she is at peace. Have you heard the poem "Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep..."? It's one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever heard and I still find myself reciting it when I think of Dad.

Wishing you and your family well

Kriss

Chris

May 20, 2003
I'm very sorry Geraldine - my Mum died recently too - thinking of you. Take care of yourself. Best Wishes Chris

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Dear Geraldine

May I also join everyone in expressing my deepest condolences at this very sad time. I share you're sorrow and hope that you remember your Mum during better times and not those of recent months...

There will always be a lot of love and support here
Thinking of you

TED
XX

Katy44

Sep 14, 2004
I would like to offer my sympathies Geraldine. I hope you and your family are taking care of yourselves.

Katy xx

Geraldine

Oct 17, 2003
Nottingham
Thank you for your all your kind thoughts. My family have looked after me wonderfully over the past couple of weeks, Chris is fine, was very upset when Mum went into hospital but when she died I think he realised it was better that she was no longer suffering. The funeral was on Monday and it was a lovely servie, I managed two readings and we had The Last Post before we left the church. A fittng tribute to a lovely lady.

Thank you all

Geraldine