Mum Delusional for 6 days due to UTI

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi Izzy
Exactly that we have been deceitful not invited her to the wedding and not introduced her to her grandchildren - I can't see us being able to cope with her at home any longer ?
Me and my family have given up our lives to care for her and now we seem to be making her worse :(

Hi Heather

First of all you and your family are not making her worse-dementia is.
Just checking how your night panned out.

I hope you got some sleep.
Love from Lyn T

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Hi Izzy
Exactly that we have been deceitful not invited her to the wedding and not introduced her to her grandchildren - I can't see us being able to cope with her at home any longer ?
Me and my family have given up our lives to care for her and now we seem to be making her worse :(

You carers you are all rotten. I didn't steal mum's money, I stole the whole account.:D That was just after I had deliberately given her diahhorea by giving her the "wrong" soup so I could have the joy of cleaning it up. We are all wicked.:D

Heather E

Dec 29, 2012
Welshpool, powys
Thank You All

Thank you all for your support - it helped get us through the night.
I'm afraid mum was finally sectioned at 8am this morning and having fought for another two hours the police have no forcefully got her into an ambulance to Hospital. I am afraid to say I think this is the end of the road for our home care none of us will ever forget the last 24hrs although I dearly hope mum will.
She is in their safe keeping now
xx

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Thank you all for your support - it helped get us through the night.
I'm afraid mum was finally sectioned at 8am this morning and having fought for another two hours the police have no forcefully got her into an ambulance to Hospital. I am afraid to say I think this is the end of the road for our home care none of us will ever forget the last 24hrs although I dearly hope mum will.
She is in their safe keeping now
xx

I am so sorry for you yet relieved for you too. Sending you hugs.