Mum at peace

clareglen

Jul 9, 2013
Cumbria
Mum died on Friday night. Been so busy doing stuff not been on internet. She moved into hospice last Monday. The hospice were wonderful and care of her & me fantastic especially after the hospital. This forum has been wonderful over the period when I was trying to cope with her dementia and I thank all on here who have given me good advice over the years. I am sad about losing her but it is a relief too. She (& me) was really suffering for a long, long time.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I am so sorry claregen, but pleased that the hospice was so supportive and I agree - at peace sums it up. My condolences to you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I too am sorry to read your sad news. I'm glad the hospice was helpful. Sending my condolences.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry to read about your Mum. It's good the Hospice turned up trumps for both of you and as you say your dear Mum is now at peace.

Take care of yourself

Love,

Lyn T XX

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Thinking of you with loving thoughts as you say goodbye finally to your Mum. Take care of yourself now and above all be kind to yourself. You did what you could to help her through this devastating disease. WIFE

mackie

Feb 9, 2015
I'm glad that the hospice provided the right comfort for you and your mum. Sorry for your loss, thinking of you.

CCM2013

Feb 7, 2013
London
So sorry for your loss, I lost my dad on the 5th May so am feeling your pain. God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976