Mum at peace now....

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Sending love and condolences to you and your family on the sad loss of your mother.

Thinking of you.

Love

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Nicoise, I'm really sorry to hear the sad news about your mother. Please accept my condolences. Wishing you every possible comfort in the coming days. Love Deborah

tessadragon

Apr 7, 2011
Surrey
I'm so sorry for your loss, Nicoise. I wish you peace to find the more beloved memories of your mother.
When my grandfather died, I was so lucky, I found the birthday card he and Grandma sent me when i turned 18. Grandma told me he'd picked it for me, which surprised me so much: it was rimmed with pink and fluffy feathers! From there I remember when I spent the evening of my 21st birthday with Grandma and Granddad, and made a small roast dinner and ice cream sundaes with them.
(I wrote these memories down, because maybe they could jumpstart your search for some nice memories.)

bucko

Jan 28, 2009
Widnes
Mum at peace now

Dear Nicoise, I am so very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family during this very sad time.

June x

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Nicoise

I am so sorry to read about your Mum, and will be thinking about you on Tuesday. Sending you strength for the days and weeks ahead. You will grieve, as you should, but gradually the Mum you remember before her illnesses will return and the memories will give you much comfort. It can take time but it shall happen, be kind to yourself.

With my sympathy.

Love
Loo xxx

PostTenebrasLux

Mar 16, 2010
London & Oxford
Dear Nicoise,

my warmest sympathy at the loss of your dear mother.

Just think of the remarkable strength and fortitude you have acquired during your AD journey - no doubt that your mother would have been immensely proud of you. In the fullness of time that experience will take you on another precious journey. You'll be more than fine. Thinking of you in the weeks and months to come.

Martina

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Just read your thread Nicoise. So sorry to hear about your Mum.
My thoughts are with you xx
Nanak
missing what has gone and scared of what is to come

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Sorry to hear the news of your Mums passing, my heart goes out to you ......but I’ve no doubt that your decision has freed your Mum from more suffering. You made the right one and I think your Mum would thank you if she could.

Knowing you have always done the very best you could for your Mum will give you strength to get through the coming months.

Best wishes
Alex x