Mum at peace at last

sheila d

Dec 8, 2007
liverpool
My darling mum passed away during the night, after a sudden change in her condition. We were called at midnight and just 3 hours later she died.

Although we have known for some time that she was in a gentle decline, the doctor had been the same day and said he thought she still had a couple of weeks or so to go (she had stopped eating a few days ago).

I haven't posted very often on here, but I have drawn great comfort from reading about other peoples experiences.Just a few words have often made a difference especially realising that I was not alone in facing demantia. So thank you to everyone who posts on here and especially those who have answered my occasional postings x

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Shiela,so sorry to hear your news.

There is so much sadness on this forum,it really brings home how many people are affected by this disease.

Pop in now and again to let us know how you are getting on.

My thoughts are with you,regards, Angela.

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Shiela
I am so sorry to hear about your mum but pleased you were with her at the end.
Love to you and your family.
Roseann x

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Sheila,Iam so sorry to read of your mums passing. I am glad she did not suffer to much in her last few days.xxxx

"those who live in our hearts never truly die"

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Hello, Sheila,
I am so sorry for your loss, but it will be a comfort to you that you were with your mum at the end.
Sending my condolences,
sleepless.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Sheila, I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. I hope you will continue to look in or play a part on TP whenever you want to. Kind regards Deborah

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sheila,

I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you at this time. I hope you realise that Talking Point is here for you in your loss if you feel the need.

Love