Mum at christmas

sky90

Aug 9, 2015
Eastsussex
Hey I hope you all had the best christmas you could. Just before xmas mum had an alzheimers lady come to see her and the lady mentioned that mum has deteriorated. It's hard to recive new's like that. They have offered my mum admiral nurses but my mum want's to wait a little bit longer. Mum's night times seem to be getting worse. She find's it hard to sleep and has night terror's. We watched Emmerdale episode on Ashley Dementia. I was crying. It's hard to watch and know that is what' going to happen to my mum. I love my mum so much I just cant be with out her.

I hope you are all doing well.
Best wishes.

Shaunna xx

Emac

Mar 2, 2013
Hey I hope you all had the best christmas you could. Just before xmas mum had an alzheimers lady come to see her and the lady mentioned that mum has deteriorated. It's hard to recive new's like that. They have offered my mum admiral nurses but my mum want's to wait a little bit longer. Mum's night times seem to be getting worse. She find's it hard to sleep and has night terror's. We watched Emmerdale episode on Ashley Dementia. I was crying. It's hard to watch and know that is what' going to happen to my mum. I love my mum so much I just cant be with out her.

I hope you are all doing well.
Best wishes.

Shaunna xx

My heart goes out to you. Unfortunately it's an ever deteriorating picture. However you have your Mum now. the best advice I have been given is to stay in the moment deal with what is and enjoy the time you have with each other. Sending a virtual hug xxxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951