Mum and hospital

Claire

Mar 31, 2004
Coventry
Thanks to everyone for you posts after my last one. I'm glad to say Mum is doing really well. She came through the operation well, although it didn't happen until Saturday. They will be getting her up today. I'm pleased to say she is getting better care than she did last time she was in hospital - no real surprise to me, as this hospital has always been better in my opinion. So, I think she will do very well. She seems her normal happy self - I think perhaps being in care for a year has made her accept the surroundings better than she did last time. Anyway, I'm hoping she's back home for her birthday in early January.

Claire

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Claire that's great news! You must be very relieved and pleased. Try to relax a little now that the worst is over and I hope you have a peaceful and happy Christmas. Here's hoping your mum has a lovely birthday in January.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
So pleased to read your news. I expect you are right with your comment about Mum's acceptance this time. Hope all goes well. Love Connie

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Claire, what a relief that must be for you. Glad to hear this hospital is more on the ball too. Hope she will soon be up and about again. Love She. XX