Mum And Dad Are Reunited

Amelie5a

Nov 5, 2014
Scotland
Thinking of you as your world has turned upside down so unexpectedly.

I hope you and your brothers are able to support one another at this sad time.

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
It takes time to get your head around the fact that someone you care for is no longer in your life, especially when you have been caring for them as you have. Take time to absorb this and hold on to the positive thought that, though sudden and unexpected for you, it was a peaceful way for your Father to go and he has been spared the indignity of further deterioration of his life through dementia, something we wish for all our loved ones!
Thinking of you.

anxious annie

Jan 2, 2019
Sorry to hear of your loss. I've often read your thread and hope you find comfort that you were with him at the end.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
So sorry ..hopefully a comfort for him and you all that he was surrounded with the love of his family at end of life tgat, as for my own dad, came suddenly and unexpectedly even within the path of dementia.
Thinking of you x

Dear Lovedadbut,

Dad was such a character that I wondered whether I should have put the wheelchair incident in 'The Lighter Side Of Alzheimers' thread.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Father's Day is going to be a terribly sad day for me as I thought I was going to take dad out so whilst I will be going to out to buy flowers for his grave (and mum's) I will be buying flowers to put in a vase. Still dealing with memories.

MaNaAk

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I’m sorry MaNaAK. I was thinking about this earlier. It’s 6 months to the day since my dad died. So my first Father’s Day without him. It must be so much worse for you.

I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou Bunpoots. I sympathise with you as well but I will do my best for him on Monday.

MaNaAk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alister