Mum And Dad Are Reunited

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
First "special" special days (Mothers Day in my case), birthdays and anniverseries are always the worst.

I used to go out and do something nice to celebrate them - have lunch somewhere, buy myself flowers, or just go out to somewhere that mum used to like to go.

Ill be thinking of you Monday
xx

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
First "special" special days (Mothers Day in my case), birthdays and anniverseries are always the worst.

I used to go out and do something nice to celebrate them - have lunch somewhere, buy myself flowers, or just go out to somewhere that mum used to like to go.

Ill be thinking of you Monday
xx

Thankyou Canary.

I might just do this.

MaNaAk

Primrose19

Nov 27, 2016
Sorry for your loss. So sudden, I read about the wheelchair and then the next news was so sad.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou both very much. Today has been very tough with memories, me thinking that I was going to take dad out but instead preparing things here for the funeral. I bought lovely flowers today for both mum and dad (mum passed away four days before my birthday eleven years ago). I will plant a rose for dad as he did for mum and I will look after this garden as best I can.

There are other funny memories according to the care home manageress such dad regarding her as the police whenever she came to sort out an argument. That means his friends are criminals and as he was also involved in arguments then you could think of him as one too but in a loving way. The staff were very upset at his passing and they are all lovely.

MaNaAk