Mum’s home

BrianSausage

Nov 2, 2018
I picked my mum’s ashes up last week, and although I still miss her terribly, i get a little comfort knowing she is back with me, where she belongs.

I chat to her all day long and if she was here she would be smiling at my madness!!

It’s still early days in the grieving process for me, but having her home has helped a bit.

I’m going back to work tomorrow after 7 weeks off, so wish me luck. I hope I can get through tomorrow without crying!

x

lis66

Aug 7, 2015
Sending you (((hugs))) and hope you find strength at this difficult time .

BrianSausage

Nov 2, 2018
Good luck for your first day back at work @BrianSausage. It is my Mum’s funeral tomorrow so I know there will be many tears shed in my case xx

Thought about you today.
I hope your mum’s funeral went well. Well, as well as these things can go. I’m sure it was very emotional for you, I know my mums was for me xx

KathrynAnne

Jun 6, 2018
South Yorkshire
Thought about you today.
I hope your mum’s funeral went well. Well, as well as these things can go. I’m sure it was very emotional for you, I know my mums was for me xx
Thank you and yes it was very emotional but I think we did Mum proud. I had such a clear picture in my mind last night of my Mum and Dad happily waving at me from their kitchen window xxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elbazcat