1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. pins tony

pins tony Registered User

Oct 20, 2014
    bristol
    Hi to all you on T P .saw June this afternoon pleased to say so much better.the antibiotics seem to be working there were 2days late but they are working.I feel so much better.thanks for reading my messages it really helps just putting my thoughts down in a message.take care all of you

2. Stresshead

Stresshead Registered User

Sep 13, 2014
    That's great news. So glad you've seen an improvement I bet you're really relieved and will sleep better tonight.

Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

3. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    Excellent
    At the end of the course, if she is asymptomatic, wait a week and organise that another sample is tested. You don't want extra strong bacteria or any not susceptible to the anti biotic used to be given free reign to multiply.

4. pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
    bristol
    test

Thanks for advice.I will make sure June is retested as you suggest take care

5. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Good news Tony. :)

6. pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
    bristol
    next problem

Hi to all of you on T P.what a day.took June for liposuction on her ears after waiting for 3 months .when I arrived at hospital with a career from home I was told it could not be done because the GP had not arranged funding this is the way it is now.i said I thought the NHS was free at the point of delivery not any more I was told by reception.once again the big fight for my lovely June.I REFUSED to go until the procedure was done.liposuction is removing wax from the ear.anyway after a big argument and the threat of being removed the liposuction was done.took about 5minutes why do we have to fight so hard for our loved ones I feel so tired and what about people that have no one to fight for their rights.I having a port and lemon then of to bed.ready for the fight tomorrow.take care