1. Cinder

Cinder Registered User

Dec 14, 2014
    So we are officially cleared from any suggestions of financial misconduct. We have asked MILS UK solicitor to be her POA as we can't cope with the hostility from over the water.
    MILS condition continues to deteriorate and we can see bits of her slip away day by day.
    She said today "how did I end up here?", not a jot of memory (thankfully!) of the misery she lived in before. "I can't remember why I'm here" she says, "but I know it's the best thing I ever did".
    And that, my friends, makes all the suffering and sacrifice of a carer worthwhile. We make a difference- a bl@@dy big one! - every day.
    Chin up. Head high. Stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

2. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Oh thank goodness you have been cleared cinder :)
    You are doing a wonderful job
    xx

3. Lindy50

Lindy50 Registered User

Dec 11, 2013
    Cotswolds
    Well done, cinder :) xx

4. starryuk

starryuk Registered User

Nov 8, 2012
    Great news and quite right too!

I hope that solicitor charged your sibling a more than reasonable fee for his services.

5. Cinder

Cinder Registered User

Dec 14, 2014
    Lol!
    I guess I'll never find out, but I hope so too...

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

6. Pickles53

Pickles53 Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Radcliffe on Trent
    So pleased that this haw finally been sorted. You must be relieved, but how frustrating that you had to go through all this in the first place.