Moving on and saying thank you!

laura92

Aug 28, 2007
Bucks
Hello,
its been so long since i've posted on here, but i have come on often to check just haven't posted much.
I got asked today, how i kept myself together during the time my dad was ill, and how i deal today, i got asked who i turned to, and how i ket going, and my answer i didnt have to think about.
Alzheimers Talking Point.
When times got so bad, when i had no one to turn to, when i was scared, when i was angry, confused, when i just wanted someone to understand, the people of TP were there, they cared and they understood.
So this is a post to thank you all, for every little bit of help you gave me.
And to tell you, you are all doing an amazing job, and no matter how low you get, how hard it gets, and how much you wanna give up, to keep trying, becuase you are some of the most inspiriational people i know.
So a big thank you to you all.

I wanted this post to be to everybody, but i would be wrong in myself if i didnt speak of one women.
Christine-Batch.
She is one of the most amazing inspiriationl people i have ever been honoured enough to speak to.
Of everything i learned through the past couple of years, was taught to me by this lady, never to give up, never to stop trying, and always reach for what seems impossible, becuase i have the power inside to reach it.

They say you can't pick your family, and thats why God intended friends, and in all of that is what i have found, but especially in Christine, she is like a second family to me, and i am so proud of all she does.

So to everyone thank you so much, and i hope you are all okay.

Love laura
x

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Laura, thank you so much for your post.

I got asked today, how i kept myself together during the time my dad was ill, and how i deal today, i got asked who i turned to, and how i ket going, and my answer i didnt have to think about.
Alzheimers Talking Point

It is so nice to receive a testimonial such as yours.

So glad that TP, and Christine in particular, has been of help.

We can but share our experiences.

Grommit

Apr 26, 2006
Doncaster
What a lovely post Laura and i am sure that Christine will be very proud to have been hghlighted.

It is very comforting to know that help and support is always available on the TP site and it is even more comforting when you are able to gel with one or a group of special people and still appreciate what everyone else has to offer.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Laura, thank you for your post.

It is so good to know how you feel about TP and how much you have been helped by Christine. I`m sure she will be deeply moved by your comments.

Love xx