Moving furniture around

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
So we have a profiling bed in the living room.At great cost to my sanity have got oh to stay the whole night in it.Obviously some furniture will have to go some be rearranged.
The question is whether to leave the bed where it is in a spot he isnt happy with until he is used to it or whether to rearrange the whole room now in one go.
Bearing in mind the fact that he can only walk at half a snails pace for 6 paces but this is of course because I tell him he cant walk.
I suggested a spell of respite while I got some work done on the house- less than enthusiastic doesn,t begin to cover the response to that idea.
So what do you think bit at a time or major blitz and get it done

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I think do it in one go, if you move the bed once, he gets used to it, then you have to change the room again, he'll have to get used to that too.

I would suggest FWIW doing it in one go but you know him best.:confused:

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Do you live in a house or a Bungalow?

I say this, because will he be happy that you are not there with him and are upstairs?

If you live in a bungalow could you make room in the bedroom- even if it means to have to buy another single bed

eperalta

Jul 29, 2013
Miami, Florida
Hi there! I would suggest to move it all once. I had to do the same thing. My mom still says "but when are we going home". One day at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
If you are physically able to do this all in one go I think it would be best.

I don't think I could do that myself but it sounds the better proposition .

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Do you live in a house or a Bungalow?

I say this, because will he be happy that you are not there with him and are upstairs?

If you live in a bungalow could you make room in the bedroom- even if it means to have to buy another single bed

Bungalow and not a problem because we had separate bedrooms for years- too much snoring
Agree Jeanette but it is a tricky one

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
Do it slowly though Ros. physically this can be so draining. I get exhausted just changing the bed every day let alone moving furniture around. Jeannette x