Mothers Day.

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Hia Everyone,
Been over to see my Mam today, sitting looking at my Mam stroking her face I'm wondering is this the last Mothers Day we'll have with her, she is sinking more & more into the last stages, some days able to swallow, other days choking on her food. My husband lost his Mam to Pneumonia in December, she was 79 but still fairly active & sharp mentally, she had quality of life, my Mam has none, & yet still my poor Mam suffers. Why? Thanks for listening guys . Love Rosie x

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Hi Rosie

I'm sorry your having a hard time at the moment and I'm sorry you lost your mother in law not so long ago.

I didn't want to read your thread and run, my thoughts are with you.

Take Care
Clare

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry Rosie.
I hope you can spend as much time as possible with your mother. I`m sure she is comforted knowing you are there.
Love xx

lizbet

Feb 26, 2007
north yorkshire
Mothers Day

Hi Rosie,
So sorry to read about your Mum, You are there for her and doing all you can, and giving her what comfort and love you can. Thats all you can do, know how hard it is for you. God Bless
Lizbet

BeverleyY

Jan 29, 2008
Ashford, Kent
Hi Rosie

Enjoy today and everyday that you have with your Mum.

Life passes in a flash, so make the most of the time you have left with her.

Best wishes.

Beverley x

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Hi Rosie.a beautiful post.lifes the bitch that brought you here,but its a bloody devil who TRIES to take it from ya!keep up the good work hun.love elainex

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Thanks everyone for your replies, they really help, I know I'm not the only one seeing loved one's suffer so. It's lovely to know you are there for me to talk too. Luv Rosie xx

sherrie1962

Mar 9, 2008
hertfordshire
when my mum was in the last stages, I almost went on auto pilot, I was still talking to her, about anything and everything and I still believe she could hear me.Spend as much time as poss with her, although sometimes it's almost unbearable, be strong for her.