Morrison’s Food Boxes

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
i just read that Morrison’s are doing food boxes for delivery. £30 plus £5 delivery. They do a meat eater and a vegetarian box. You get a random assortment of essentials. Bit of meat and veg, some tins, possibly even a toilet roll. Just ordered one for mum. It’s being delivered Sunday Hopefully.

Alex54

Oct 15, 2018
Newtown, Wales
"Typically this box should feed 2 adults for one week"

Based on their pictures of the sample boxes, I would need two or three boxes to feed the two of us for a week!
Guess I over-generous when it comes to portion size, for example, will use three full-size loaves of bread a week.

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
"Typically this box should feed 2 adults for one week"

Based on their pictures of the sample boxes, I would need two or three boxes to feed the two of us for a week!
Guess I over-generous when it comes to portion size, for example, will use three full-size loaves of bread a week.

I was working on the assumption that you might a bag or carrots or a bag of potato. Not just one As shown in the photo. At least I hope so. I’m excited now. I wonder what we’ll get. Fingers crossed for bacon.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
Do you have to be an existing customer - is it hard to get into their website at the moment as I can't access other supermarket websites - all experiencing huge volume of traffic. I will wait for a few days until I really need some more food.

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
Do you have to be an existing customer - is it hard to get into their website at the moment as I can't access other supermarket websites - all experiencing huge volume of traffic. I will wait for a few days until I really need some more food.

i suspect you will have to be a registered customer. If you have one of there more cards then you are already registered.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
I registered but there are no slots available at the moment. Like all the other supermarkets, it's just a case of wait and see and check back regularly. We won't starve and we could all probably do with losing some weight (apart from those cared for, of course).

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
So for anyone who’s interested here’s the Morrison’s food box that was just delivered. Not bad for the money. And I even got toilet paper and bacon. It’s like all my Christmas come at once

Attachments

• 70289737-F806-4B52-9C8A-10B99C9DBCD1.jpeg
    70289737-F806-4B52-9C8A-10B99C9DBCD1.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 587

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream