Morrison’s Food Boxes

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
i just read that Morrison’s are doing food boxes for delivery. £30 plus £5 delivery. They do a meat eater and a vegetarian box. You get a random assortment of essentials. Bit of meat and veg, some tins, possibly even a toilet roll. Just ordered one for mum. It’s being delivered Sunday Hopefully.

Alex54

Oct 15, 2018
Newtown, Wales
"Typically this box should feed 2 adults for one week"

Based on their pictures of the sample boxes, I would need two or three boxes to feed the two of us for a week!
Guess I over-generous when it comes to portion size, for example, will use three full-size loaves of bread a week.

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
"Typically this box should feed 2 adults for one week"

Based on their pictures of the sample boxes, I would need two or three boxes to feed the two of us for a week!
Guess I over-generous when it comes to portion size, for example, will use three full-size loaves of bread a week.
I was working on the assumption that you might a bag or carrots or a bag of potato. Not just one As shown in the photo. At least I hope so. I’m excited now. I wonder what we’ll get. Fingers crossed for bacon.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
Do you have to be an existing customer - is it hard to get into their website at the moment as I can't access other supermarket websites - all experiencing huge volume of traffic. I will wait for a few days until I really need some more food.

Cap'n Grimm

Feb 6, 2019
Do you have to be an existing customer - is it hard to get into their website at the moment as I can't access other supermarket websites - all experiencing huge volume of traffic. I will wait for a few days until I really need some more food.
i suspect you will have to be a registered customer. If you have one of there more cards then you are already registered.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
I registered but there are no slots available at the moment. Like all the other supermarkets, it's just a case of wait and see and check back regularly. We won't starve and we could all probably do with losing some weight (apart from those cared for, of course).