More moving on.....

DianeW

Sep 10, 2013
Lytham St Annes
So very frustrating....sorry but am I correct now in thinking that he has paid you everything apart from £2000, except the money he is wrongly attempting to pay others, that will come to you too??

As I’ve said before I just can’t understand why he doesn’t just get it finalised, so he too can forget about it.

Kikki21

Feb 27, 2016
East Midlands
Why do you think he should send you one? He is the executor so you really dont have any right to see that bank account statement
As the main beneficiary I have an absolute right to see the executor bank account statement. Something that every solicitor I have spoken to has told me & confirmed. Actually any of the beneficiaries have a right to see it.

Kikki21

Feb 27, 2016
East Midlands
So very frustrating....sorry but am I correct now in thinking that he has paid you everything apart from £2000, except the money he is wrongly attempting to pay others, that will come to you too??

As I’ve said before I just can’t understand why he doesn’t just get it finalised, so he too can forget about it.

There is another amount to come just over a £1000 plus this £2000. Your guess is as good as mine to be honest. You would think he just wants to be rid of it all.

DianeW

Sep 10, 2013
Lytham St Annes
I am glad you have now had the bulk of your money, and can now get your house finished and get back to work etc.

That’s what I just can’t understand, he didn’t really want to do it, has had major issues throughout....if it were me I would do everything I could to settle the estate and finally put an end to his duties!!!

Kikki21

Feb 27, 2016
East Midlands
I am glad you have now had the bulk of your money, and can now get your house finished and get back to work etc.

That’s what I just can’t understand, he didn’t really want to do it, has had major issues throughout....if it were me I would do everything I could to settle the estate and finally put an end to his duties!!!

He has dragged his feet about everything & I mean everything & he is still doing it now. He is transferring the maximum he can from the account every few days via his mobile to me, fair enough he doesn’t incur the estate any charges doing it that way but he STILL hasn’t sent me the executor bank account statement. It just makes it look he is hiding something for sure I’m afraid.
the amount of times I have had to tell him that X is dead & had no relatives plus about my other cousin K definitely not getting any money is beyond a joke!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peej