Mom with frontal lobe dementia

Donna-ml

Dec 12, 2016
Hi , my mom has frontal lobe dementia, she was diagnosed when she was 47 and is 55 now . Iv cared for her since I was 17 And I'm 25 now . Been really struggling and feeling feelings of guilt/grief . Just wondering if there's anyone else who I can talk to who is going through similar to me at the minute and has a parent with frontal lobe dementia. Feeling very alone with it all at the minute . Thanks

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Donna that's a hard load to shoulder at this stage in your life. I have no experience of early onset so I'll bump you up in the hope someone else can advise you.

Ihtl

Jan 19, 2016
Hi , my mom has frontal lobe dementia, she was diagnosed when she was 47 and is 55 now . Iv cared for her since I was 17 And I'm 25 now . Been really struggling and feeling feelings of guilt/grief . Just wondering if there's anyone else who I can talk to who is going through similar to me at the minute and has a parent with frontal lobe dementia. Feeling very alone with it all at the minute . Thanks

Hi, I'm going through a similar thing with my dad. Feel free to message me if you want to talk.