mom gone in!

dave b

Nov 21, 2006
staffs
just to keep you all updated.itook mom to the nh this morning she seems ok a bit tearfull when i left,but they took her to meet everyone else & then dinner,
so she should be ok,i had a few beers ,feel a bit better now it's my girlfriends birthday today so she is taking me out!(not right but all her family are there as well so i cant refuse,it will cost me a fortune in wine)keep you updated later.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Pleased things seem ok for your Mum . Enjoy your evening and forget about the bill until the end!! I have had a hard day so have an extra one for me too.
Best wishes and happy birthday to your girlfriend too. Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Dave, I'm glad you've got over this hurdle successfully. I hope your mom settles quickly.

Have a great night out, you deserve it!

Love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
The worst is over Dave, have a good night out, knowing your mother is safe and being cared for.

Love xx

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Dave

Really pleased all went well with your mum. Give her time to settle, its a big change for her, and it may take time.

I hope you have a fab evening enjoying the old liquid grapes, time to have a bit of 'me' time, worry about the bill tomorrow. Happy birthday to your girlfriend.

Love

Cate

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dave,
That first big hurdle is over. Give both yourself and your mother time to settle in. You need the time as much as she does.

Have a wonderful evening and raise a glass to your mother.

fearful fiona

Apr 19, 2007
London
Dear Dave

Thinking of you as I have been the same route with my Mum and Dad in the past couple of weeks. Hope your mother settles in well. However difficult it is, it is just so reassuring to know that a loved one is being cared for 24/7.

Good luck to you and enjoy that drink.