Missing The Family

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good evening,

I took some photos of illuminations but they evoke memories of a happy childhood. I miss mum, dad, nana and also my brothers although I wouldn't all the recent troubles to come back. I hope my suggestions do help people here. I just want to offer hugs to carers, PWDs and those who are on their own like me.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good evening,

I took some photos of illuminations but they evoke memories of a happy childhood. I miss mum, dad, nana and also my brothers although I wouldn't all the recent troubles to come back. I hope my suggestions do help people here. I just want to offer hugs to carers, PWDs and those who are on their own like me.

MaNaAk
i think you help others so generously, i for one thank you for your support and advice over the last 2 years ive been a member

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I sent you some hugs on your other thread, but Im sending you some more here
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I sent you some hugs on your other thread, but Im sending you some more here
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))
Oh thankyou Canary. I'm okay just having one of those days. I also remember many happy days at Peter Pan's Playground which is now Adventure Island and I wouldn't dare go on those rides now!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou everyone for replying. I'm okay and I think you're all wonderful.

Good night

MaNaAk

Moggymad

May 12, 2017
Sending a (((hug))) from me too. The photos you posted reminded me of some happy holidays on the south coast….so many changes since then.

Last edited:

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I know what you mean @MaNaAk I miss my mum, dad and brother, but especially dad because I have had less time to get used to him being gone. I had a lovely childhood thanks to my parents. they were both lovely and very good parents, we had a lot of fun. My brother was my best friend until he met his wife and then my parents and myself became something of a lower class which was ridiculous now I think about it. She was and is no better than any of us.

I don't expect to see them again unless at a funeral maybe but as they don't want anything to do with any of our cousins even that is doubtful. Their loss not mine.

I have fond memories of Southend when I was a child. I went with my friend and her mum and dad to visit the Kursals and we had a lovely time. I remember my friends mum laughing when I put sugar on my cockles instead of salt, I still ate them and they were very nice.

Lovely times but they won't be repeated sadly.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou everyone. I have to admit occasionally I still get a bit low but nothing like just over a year ago.

MaNaAk

PS: I'm pleased that the pictures turned out as well as they did but sad that the art installation has probably been removed now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojosbakes