Missing skirt

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
Took anna for a holday by the seaside,was siting with her in a shelter by the promenade when Anna said she wanted to go to the toilet,found one near by for her and in she went,came out moments later minus her skirt,took her back,and a kind woman took her back into the toilet for me,she came out moments later with her skirt.
A little later she again wanted to go to the toilet,same thing happened,she came back minus her skirt.
Took her back to the toilet,no help this time,there was I searching the cubicles in a womans toilet,all I gotwas strange looks from other women.
No skirt to be seen anywhere!
Now all you ladies reading this will have seen the solution,but there was I ,a mere man!
"you cant go around like that " said I,so I took her into a shop and bought her another skirt.
Back at the hotel and getting ready for bed,I saw a lump around anna's waist,yes you guessed it,the original skirt!
Well How was i to know what you ladies did with it!
Anyhow,she just got me up at 2 am looking fr her breakfast,so I thought I wiuld tell you about it,hopefully by the time I am done,I will be able to get back to sleep!
YAWN!!!

Last edited:

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Oh Frederick

You have made me laugh.

I am sure it was not funny at the time, but I bet you will never forget that holiday.
Mum has never yet lost a skirt but most other items of clothing have disappeared at different times.

I hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

Kathleen
xxx

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
Some women will do anything to get their husbands to buy them a new skirt. ;)

Definitely one for the look-back-and-laugh memory store.

Best wishes,

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
How to order a Radar Key to access disabled toilets

Hi All,

After my last trip out with dad, I decided to order a Radar key! It just doesn't work helping someone use the loo in a public toilet cubical and yep way too many funny looks Norman.

It's a bit hard hunting down the link to purchase the key, so for those of you who hate jumping about weblinks as much as me, here the direct link to order the key:

http://there.is/cgi-bin/radar/e-shop.cgi

It's £3.50 (without VAT). And for you information, keys can also be obtained from:

* some Social Services offices
* some District Council offices
* some Tourist Information offices
* some branches of Age Concern

Kind Regards
Craig

Last edited:

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
I recently got a RADAR key (following help on TP) from the main information desk at our local Town Hall. It cost £2.50. I was also told that they are available at Tourist Info Offices, too.

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
I got a RADAR key from my local council offices, it was free, I only had to jot down a few bits of information in a book, and was asked when it was no longer needed would I please give it back. No problem.

Carol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet