1. Mollygoose

Mollygoose Registered User

Dec 19, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    It's the first Xmas without my mam she died in June ! Every year for he past 3years I would go and cook her and my brother they're Xmas dinner , but this year I'm going to my sons ! I have just watched a DVDs called still Alice ! It's a real good watch ! She looses her memory just like my mother did ! I saved it to watch until this morning ! It tugs on the heart strings but it puts it all into perspective ! So now it's time to move on in the new year and try my utter most not to get dementia as I am 65yrs Young myself ! Mam was 90yrs Young when she died ! It's a long goodbye ! I miss her so much ! Anyhow for everyone out there have a nice Xmas day ! Take care X X

2. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    I hope you have a lovely day at your son's Molly.

3. RockyM

RockyM Registered User

Dec 25, 2016
    Hi Molly,
    I hope you are ok. I lost my dad 2 years ago, mum has been getting worse with her memory and its just the 2 of us today. I'm so sad and I miss my dad so much, makes me hate Christmas. Do you feel like that?

4. webby123

webby123 Registered User

Mar 14, 2016
    know how you feel molly its my first christmas without mum,hope you have a good day x