miss my mum so much.

patsy12

Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone, first time post on here. I lost my mum from this horrible disease 19 days ago. Only being diagnosed around 6 months ago just happened so quick. Finding it so hard to accept. xxxx

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Patsy I am so sorry and very sad for you. I was thinking this morning how much i missed my Mum and she died last Christmas - i think it is a lifetime of loss but we do recover and move on and there is so much comfort on here, everyone is so very kind. Thinking of you today and in the days that follow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
oh Patsy, so sorry to hear this - and so quickly. I wish you strength and send you hugs. Take care xx

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
I am so sorry, Patsy. It is always difficult to lose someone to dementia, but your Mum went so quickly after her diagnosis, that must make it harder to accept.
Wishing you comfort in your loss, and the strength to cope with your bereavement.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Hi everyone, first time post on here. I lost my mum from this horrible disease 19 days ago. Only being diagnosed around 6 months ago just happened so quick. Finding it so hard to accept. xxxx

Oh sweetie, you must feel so raw inside. That's very quick from diagnosis to bereavement. Do you have a family yourself, or are you on your own? You'll find lots of lovely people on TP to talk to. xxxxxx

patsy12

Oct 21, 2015
Oh sweetie, you must feel so raw inside. That's very quick from diagnosis to bereavement. Do you have a family yourself, or are you on your own? You'll find lots of lovely people on TP to talk to. xxxxxx

yes I am lucky to have a close supporting family. My dad, My sister, brother myself and all my mums grandchildren was with mum constantly in her last days. she went into a coma 4 days before she died. It just feels like a bad dream at the moment but know I need to talk about it, just feel a constant sick feeling all the time. Just want her back so much, feel totally robbed. x

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sorry for your loss, Patsy. Feeling robbed is such a good way to describe it. Death is a natural part of life. It's normal. Everyone goes through it. But it just feels so terribly not fair! And not natural or normal. Because our loved one was just right here. And there's their photograph! So, how can it be that they are gone? It feels almost ridiculous.
(Or is it just me that feels like that?:eek:)

I'm so glad you have a close, supportive family. You all need each other at this time. xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba