Military Wives Concert

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
It is with the utmost honour and HUUUUUGE PRIDE that i can now announce that the Military Wives will be appearing and performing st Babbacombe theatre on Nov 23rd 2013 in a Benefit concert in aid of the Torbay dementia action Alliance in Conjunction with South Devon police force. All funds raised on this night will go towards purchasing GPS Alert Systems to be distributed amongst the most vulnerable members of our community who have dementia and go missing on a regular basis.

As i have always said, this is why we are called an "Action Alliance" and we hope this will not only keep our loved ones safe but also take the stress and worry away from those who are looking after them. Tickets will soon be on sale at Babbacombe theatre Torquay (you will be the first to know when) Prices are £12 / £10 for pensioners and £6 for children with a GRAND RAFFLE at the interval. Huge thanks goes to my "Angel " Elaine and treasurer Lisa who clinched the deal this morning as i was unable to go. please take a look at the video, they are just wonderful, best wishes, a very very proud Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://youtu.be/0hR6O7VxKaQ

Butter

Jan 19, 2012
NeverNeverLand
This is very good news. I hope the profile is kept as high as high. The south west has a reputation as one of the most progressive and enlightened communities for caring for people with dementia: I think there are loads of memories cafes? And some dementia-friendly towns and villages?

I hope I'm right. It certainly should be good as it has one of the oldest populations in the UK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinydaffodil