MIL has passed away

jojo2018

Mar 30, 2018
Sadly my MIL lost her incredible fight against multiple cancers, crippling osteoperosis, vascular dementia, and a hospital aquired infection. The Drs said she was a miracle for surviving so long, and in a way the dementia was a strange blessing as in the worst parts she wasn't aware of what was happening.

She was a trouper, she never complained, she drove us crazy at times but she inspired us with her bravery and she will always be remembered.

This forum has been so helpful to me, thank you to everyone who has chatted and shared and cared. I hope you are finding happiness and peace through these difficult times.

Xxx

Melles Belles

Jul 4, 2017
South east
@jojo2018 condolences to you. My Dad died yesterday so I understand how you feel.
I agree that this forum is such a support with kind caring people helping each other and listening when we need to vent

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Jojo, I am sorry to hear the sad news about your mother-in-law. Please accept my condolences. Thank goodness for all the kind people on Talking Point and remember you are welcome here anytime.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news but I'm glad your mum is at peace now.

Wishing you strength.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
JoJo, she is at peace now, she sounds such a wonderful person, she will still be in your hearts.
My grandmother was like that too, I still feel her love. Alice

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
sad news @jojo2018
it's good that your mother in law is now at peace, and wonderful that she leaves inspiration as her legacy

my condolences @Melles Belles
it's strange to think of a world without our dads
I'm glad you feel TP is supporting you

Marcelle123

Nov 9, 2015
Yorkshire
Sadly my MIL lost her incredible fight against multiple cancers, crippling osteoperosis, vascular dementia, and a hospital aquired infection. The Drs said she was a miracle for surviving so long, and in a way the dementia was a strange blessing as in the worst parts she wasn't aware of what was happening.

She was a trouper, she never complained, she drove us crazy at times but she inspired us with her bravery and she will always be remembered.

This forum has been so helpful to me, thank you to everyone who has chatted and shared and cared. I hope you are finding happiness and peace through these difficult times.

Xxx

I am very sorry to hear your news. You make her sound like a great character and it is so good that you will always love & remember her. May she rest in peace. xx