Message from Jezzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
Hello my friends

Our precious Mum passed at 5.30 this afternoon. I was so pleased to be with her and it was very peaceful.

Thank You all for your love, kindness and support during the latter stage of Mum's illness.

Sending Love and Best Wishes to all.

Jan x

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
So sorry Jan...mixed emotions probably for you but I am glad your mum was peaceful and comfortable and that you were with her which would have been comforting for her. Thinking of you, your much loved mum and your family

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
It's been a long and hard vigil you've had, @Jezzer . ImI glad you were able to be with her, but I am sorry for the loss of your mum.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Thinking of you Jan x
Glad it was peaceful for your mum and that you were able to be there.
Wishing you strength
Love
Lindy xx

Distressed55

May 13, 2018
I'm sorry Jan, about your darling mum.

But try to be comforted by the thought that she is no longer suffering and is re-united with your dad. How proud both of them are of their daughter. You've done so well, no one could have done more.

D xx

Marnie63

Dec 26, 2015
Hampshire
I'm sorry for your loss Jezzer but hope the fact you were with your mum gave you some comfort. It did for me. That's the way I think at the moment - no more grief of the dementia, but of course the grief of losing them completely. Wishing you strength.

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Hello Jezzer...so sorry for your loss ... a blessing you were there with her and your mum passed peacefully...I do hope you find comfort in that. Take care and be gentle with yourself .
Thinking of you. A x

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
I'm sorry Jan, about your darling mum.

But try to be comforted by the thought that she is no longer suffering and is re-united with your dad. How proud both of them are of their daughter. You've done so well, no one could have done more.

D xx
That is so lovely. Thank You xxxx

Lilac Blossom

Oct 6, 2014
Scotland
Dear Jezzer, your mum was so blessed to have your love and support and I hope that in the coming days, as you mourn the loss of your mum, this will bring you comfort.

Lilac x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to hear your news. Wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
You have been brave and loving, when there is love a person is only a thought away. X

Status
Not open for further replies.