1. cragmaid

cragmaid Registered User

Oct 18, 2010
    North East England
    For some strange reason this year my eyes have developed the need to keep leaking.....I hear a carol, and down comes the water. I watch a movie,..glug goes my eye. The onions in the sage and onion stuffing...well I can blame them can't I ? A sound, a thought, a memory.....a whisper, a smell, they've all done for me..But it' s OK, I'm fine. It's just Christmas....... I'll be better soon, I just missed you Mum. God Bless ....

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

2. Tears Falling

Tears Falling Registered User

Jul 8, 2013
    Blessings to you.

3. Dazmum

Dazmum Registered User

Hugs for you Maureen xxxx

4. 2jays

2jays Registered User

Jun 4, 2010
    West Midlands
    I'm glad your eyes are leaking. Leaky eyes are good when they need to leak. Doesn't always make things right, but sometimes I feel better for a leek or two.....

I'm sorry that yours have the need to leak though. Too much has happened hasn't it. Camel straws come along, like a song, or a film, a broken bone of two..... lost keys..... 24hrs of supposed happiness because the world is perfect on this one day..... And then it isn't.....

Wish I had a giggle for you today. Trouble is, spel check is working proposed like

Ummmm preheats not

Hugs Lin. Squishy ones. Holding your hand tote xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point