Memory walk

skeletor

Apr 23, 2014
Sorry forgot to state that I noticed when my wife and my little granddaughter completed the memory walk.
I noticed that the signs said for those who suffer from Alzichmer's...
Well I have Alzichmer's, those who suffer are the wives, husbands, partners, and relatives are the ones who suffer.. After all we just go into a world of the past, our own little world if you like to call it that.
The money raised should in my opinion go on to those people, after all they are the ones who take all the stress and strain that we used to share but can no longer do it.
It is I believe getting more difficult to get carers/support workers etc. Surely that money could be split to help organise a uk support workers charity to help those fantastic group of loved ones who are our carers. Rant over.

Guzelle

Aug 27, 2016
Sheffield
Sorry forgot to state that I noticed when my wife and my little granddaughter completed the memory walk.
I noticed that the signs said for those who suffer from Alzichmer's...
Well I have Alzichmer's, those who suffer are the wives, husbands, partners, and relatives are the ones who suffer.. After all we just go into a world of the past, our own little world if you like to call it that.
The money raised should in my opinion go on to those people, after all they are the ones who take all the stress and strain that we used to share but can no longer do it.
It is I believe getting more difficult to get carers/support workers etc. Surely that money could be split to help organise a uk support workers charity to help those fantastic group of loved ones who are our carers. Rant over.

Nice to be appreciated. Thank you.