Memory Walk 2016

Mark_W

Sep 28, 2015
London
The Alzheimers Society Memory Walk sees thousands of people raising money for a world without dementia across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

People of all ages and abilities can join in, from grandparents to grandchildren, and even furry four-legged friends. We all walk together to celebrate loved ones affected by dementia, and raise money to reclaim the future.

So rally your family and friends, and sign up to your nearest event >>here<<

[video=youtube;F1UhUShSo4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1UhUShSo4U[/video]

Tell us who you're walking for?

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Myself and grandaughter are walking on the 1st of October at Leeds castle in Kent :) grandaughter is only 6 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
I am doing my annual trek across Cannock Chase with my friend. Our granddaughter and great Grandson are joining us this year. Hoping to see some of the carers from my husbands care home. They walked with us last year.

I might be tempting fate, but in all the years we have walked we have never had a wet day.

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
I was quite excited by the prospect of doing this , but unfortunately when I looked up my nearest one, it is too far away to make it realistic.

Wild Flower

Aug 18, 2015
Memory Walk, Surrey

I'm walking for my Dad and Mother- in- Law who have dementia. I want to raise money to help find a cure. Such a cruel disese.