1. Our next Q&A session is on the topic of Christmas and dementia.This time we want our Q&A to involve our resident experts, you! Share tips and advice on navigating Christmas here in this thread.

Pop by and post your questions or if you prefer you can email your question to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Memory Walk 2015 - TV advert

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by HarrietD, Aug 12, 2015.

1. HarrietD

HarrietD Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2014
    London
    Take part in an Alzheimer's Society's Memory Walk, and walk for a world without dementia. Every person, every pound, and every step will bring us closer. So rally your family and friends, and sign up to your nearest event :)

People of all ages and abilities can join in, from grandparents to grandchildren, and even your furry four-legged friends. It's a day for everyone to come together, celebrate loved ones affected by dementia, and raise money to improve care and research.

Who will you walk for?

Our TV advert:

[video=youtube;_u1Z_bDTaB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u1Z_bDTaB4[/video]

If you'd like to sign up to your local Memory Walk, click >here<

2. dominic s

dominic s Registered User

Oct 9, 2015
    Great ad.

3. donstoll3

donstoll3 Registered User

Jun 14, 2013
    East Sussex, UK
    memory walk

great way to raise money - did his with Mum

4. chick1962

chick1962 Registered User

Apr 3, 2014
    Female
    near Folkestone
    I am walking on the 1st of October at Leeds castle in Kent with my 6 year old grandaughter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

5. jaymor

jaymor Volunteer Moderator

Jul 14, 2006
    Female
    England
    I'm walking on Sunday with our daughter, two granddaughters, great grandson and a friend. We all have our tee shirts, I bought a new one this year as mine would have looked a little grey next to our granddaughters new ones.

6. chick1962

chick1962 Registered User

Apr 3, 2014
    Female
    near Folkestone
    Aww that's nice to do a family walk :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point