Memory test

Alisonjon

Feb 5, 2021
Had my memory test, I looked at the results and how it was scored but found the answers I said differ to what is on the test. Any suggestions what I should do

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
Personally, I would be guided by your Drs. There is a lot of info online but it won’t all be relevant to you personally.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I agree with Cat, @Alisonjon. I’m sure the doctors/medical professionals who administered the test will give you feedback

Alisonjon

Feb 5, 2021
I agree with Cat, @Alisonjon. I’m sure the doctors/medical professionals who administered the test will give you feedback
I have the results that's not the problem it's what she has typed down that is different to what I said, and some questions she didn't even ask me, but answered them herself. But I have now sent a letter with the discrepancies to the GP

angelict

Jan 16, 2020
@Alisonjon does it say on the report what test was carried out it will say on the letter and have they evaluated the score bit irregular if someone was giving you the answers was the person from gp practice or from another service arranged with the gp at least you have written to the gp about it so the letter will be held on their file

Alisonjon

Feb 5, 2021
@Alisonjon does it say on the report what test was carried out it will say on the letter and have they evaluated the score bit irregular if someone was giving you the answers was the person from gp practice or from another service arranged with the gp at least you have written to the gp about it so the letter will be held on their file
Yes GP practice did it, thanks

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Agree with ask the GP about it.

You referred to typed results, it could be a clerical mix up in recording results of several tests.