Medication Reminder

balerno

Jan 8, 2008
Edinburgh
Hi All

New to the forum me.

Can anyone recommend a decent multi-event alarm device for my mum? Not a pill dispenser, just a simple gizmo which I can programme the 4 times my mum takes her pills daily.

It has to be simple - essentially all I want it to do is when the alarm goes off, my mum presses a button to stop the alert - the subsequent events are unaffected by this action and kick-in at the appropriate time.

Realise that this might be a difficult ask; hope the above makes sense, and thanks

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
I know you have said not a pill dispenser but I use the Pivotell and it can be programmed for up to 4 times a day alarm rings then you turn the dispenser upside down get the medication then it stops ringing until next dose is due. We have found it invaluable and were lucky enough to get it free through our local services.

Linda

balerno

Jan 8, 2008
Edinburgh
Update

Thought I'd post an update on what we went for: the Med Reminder PC200. Simple and programmable through a pc - can't be overriden by user - set to 'beep' four time a day forever (or until the battery runs out (about a year). So far working well.
Cheers

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Glad you got sorted.

Funnily enough mine is having a senior moment and they are delivering a new one this afternoon!

Linda x