Me and Mini Me!

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
This will need a few brain cells firing to get your hear around... good luck! :confused:

There are two parts of me... Me and Mini Me.... Me is what everyone sees from the outside looking in... this is often out of my control. Mini Me, is the me inside, what people don't see... Mini Me is inside my head, locked away to a turmoil of trying to get Me to do what I want! Mini Me can not keep control of everything to do with Me; even communication is more often than not, one way. It is Mini Me that is here now, writing this post, because it is the only way I get to tell anyone what is happening in my World. Mini Me has time to think, plan, edit, re-edit, read and re-read, take the time to process my thoughts and then my fingers do the typing! Me and Mini Me are in a constant battle... Mini Me is trying to keep this big lump of a machine from breaking down anymore... when one thing seems to be working ok, something else is falling to bits.... Keeping the lines of communication open is probably the most challenging.... I think I won't let them go... but that is when Me... starts ranting with the outside World and they don't have a clue what I'm talking about!?