• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Marking on mums ankle

Louise7

Mar 25, 2016
@Angie25 Have you discussed this with your mum's GP? If not best to ask them as they'll know your mum's medical history and will be able to provide an accurate diagnosis and prescribe treatment if necessary.

Angie25

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you both. Her GP has seen it but many months ago when it was small. He said it wouldn't go away but didn't say what it was.

Alex54

Oct 15, 2018
Newtown, Wales
Thank you, do you know what it's called or what causes it?
Sadly no on both counts. She went through a period of her feet and legs swelling to a point we had to buy large men size sandals as that was the only footwear we could get to fit. Then one day the swelling went away and has not returned. I get the impression is it not something to worry about unless it keeps spreading.

Angie25

Jul 24, 2020
Sadly no on both counts. She went through a period of her feet and legs swelling to a point we had to buy large men size sandals as that was the only footwear we could get to fit. Then one day the swelling went away and has not returned. I get the impression is it not something to worry about unless it keeps spreading.
Thank you, glad it's not a problem. I'll just keep an eye on it.