Margherita's diary

margherita

May 30, 2017
Italy, Milan and Acqui Terme
It`s good to keep your own Thread running @margherita. It helps to monitor the progression of the dementia and keeps all your replies and support in one place.

I notice you offer a lot of support to others, it`s time the support was returned.
Thanks @Grannie G ,
I don't often ask for help because I am a bit ashamed. I know I am in a privileged situation if I compare my problems with those most of you faced or are still facing.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thanks @Grannie G ,
I don't often ask for help because I am a bit ashamed. I know I am in a privileged situation if I compare my problems with those most of you faced or are still facing.

Everyone has different problems and no matter where we are in relation to dementia this forum is here for us. I know you've given me a lot of support @margherita and I'm glad you've now updated your own thread.

Edit - you've prompted me to update my thread! Thank you!

Last edited:

Grahamstown

Jan 12, 2018
East of England
Thanks @Grannie G ,
Dementia is no respecter of persons and the suffering is the same from kings to beggar men. I think of you often in your isolation and hope that there is something that can give you pleasure however small. I find that difficult myself and I too am not in the terrible situation some people are. I am sure we would exchange any privilege for a healthy normal relationship.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
Dementia is no respecter of persons and the suffering is the same from kings to beggar men. I think of you often in your isolation and hope that there is something that can give you pleasure however small. I find that difficult myself and I too am not in the terrible situation some people are. I am sure we would exchange any privilege for a healthy normal relationship.
Oh good lord yes. How I envy elderly people walking along the pavement holding hands. Off to hold hands with my OH in his nursing home now ...

Quenelise

Oct 7, 2017
It`s good to keep your own Thread running @margherita. It helps to monitor the progression of the dementia and keeps all your replies and support in one place.

I notice you offer a lot of support to others, it`s time the support was returned.
Totally agree. Magherita, you have been a great support to me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet