Management of daily schedules

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Dementia Talking Point' started by Aisling, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
    hi everyone. I am new to talking point and still have difficulty using. It is excellent. Has anyone ideas about keeping up my energy levels while managing daily schedules and coping with the many unexpected demands please?

Also how do I connect with friends on Talking Point?

Thank you,

Aisling ( Ireland )

2. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
  3. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
  4. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    #4 BeckyJan, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Hi and welcome.
    Once you start posting about your experiences and any difficulties, you will find other members will support and help you. That in itself will help you to connect to people. One thing you should bear in mind is that we do not allow contact details and we do always emphasise the 'safety online' information. Its here:
    http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/show...-Abbreviations&p=862294&viewfull=1#post862294
    I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
    Best wishes

PS Now you have introduced yourself here, you could start a thread here:
    http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?69-I-have-a-partner-with-dementia

If you look across the white top band there is a Help button - there are videos there to guide you on how to start a thread.

5. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
    Management of daily schedule

Hi!

Thank you very much.

Aisling (Ireland)