Mams Birthday.

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Hia everyone,
Dont come on here as much as I used to since mam passed away September 26th 2009, but its my lovely mams birthday tomorrow, would have been 72 yrs young, wanted to just say Happy Birthday to a lovely, lovely mam, miss you loads, always will, love you tons, hope you are at peace & watching over me your daughter, lots love & hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Hi Rosie, lovely to hear from you. Your lovely Mam lives on in your heart and is very close to you xxxxxxxxx

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
hia maryw, thank you for your message & reading my posting. Yes, my mam is there in my heart & my head & hopefully one day i will meet her again, love & best wishes Rosie xxx

Snip

Mar 16, 2009
Lots of love to you, Rosie... I knew your mam's birthday was about now because it's my mam's today....and I've always felt a link to you because they both died on the same day and year.

I thought I would be feeling better about it all by now...but I'm not and this birthday feels even worse than the first one after she died.....so hoping that you are doing ok, Rosie, and that you found some of the good memories.

Snip x

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
hia snip, thank you for your message xxxx lots love sent your way to xxxx leading up to my mam's birthday i felt really down & tearful, still miss her loads & always will, i know people say it gets easier but a part of my heart will always be broken & empty, its just how it is, the emotions still wash over me on times & im crying, an an ache inside reminds me my mam not here & never will be again... hope you are looking after yourself, sending hugs your way xxxxxxx

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Rosie, it never gets better, just different. We learn to cope with the loss but sometimes it's just so hard to bear. I lost my ma in August 09 and with it I lost my rock. Mostly I cope fine but just sometimes I miss her so much it hurts

Keep strong Rosie xxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Rosie, I know how much you must be missing your ma, but she lives on in you, her super daughter. I hope you are able to celebrate her life today, beyond the tears, and to have a peaceful day. If this day hadn't happened, all those years ago, neither would your life.
Stay strong. Hugs to you and to Snip too. x

Last edited: