Mam freed from this disease.

Moose

Aug 10, 2004
Sunderland
My Mam died this morning at 11.00am after contracting pneumonia. We had but her in a home 2 weeks ago so my Dad could take a holiday. She was admitted to hospital yesterday but gave up the fight this morning.

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
You have my deepest sympathies Moose. As you said, she's free from this disease now. Strength to you at this sad time.

lisaw

Nov 22, 2004
Southampton
I am really sorry for your lost, as least she is no longer suffering as were your family. My thoughts are with you x

barraf

Mar 27, 2004
Huddersfield
Dear Moose

So sorry to hear about your Mam.

You must take heart from the fact that she is at peace and no longer suffering.

Barraf

Jan J

Feb 26, 2005
Berks
Dear Moose,

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. You are in my thoughts.

Best wishes Jan J

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Dear dear Moose. My heart goes out to you.

We all know this time will come to us all, but nothing helps prepare you for it.

I think the worst thing is seeing our loved ones go when they're suffering with a long term disase. We like to think somehow they could go at peace and in some way contented.

I hope you find strength. It will get better. I thought it wouldn't when I lost my dad suddenly, but it does eventually.

Take care

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Moose
sorry to hear of your sad loss.
You should have no regrets you did your best and Mom is at rest now.
Keep in touch with us
All the best wishes
Norman

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Moose, so very sorry to hear of your sad loss, as you say, she is free now. Thinking of you at this sad time, love She. XX

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Moose,

as everyone has said, we're very sad to hear the news, yet Mam is away from the illness now.

Your Dad will be feeling hugely lost if he has been doing any amount of caring for Mam, and he will have become dependent on that over time. You too probably. Keep an eye on one another until things settle down.

Best wishes.

nikita

Jul 31, 2004
thinking of you

its always so sad to hear of a death remember the good times before this terrible disease.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951