1. Michael E

Michael E Registered User

Apr 14, 2005
    Male
    Ronda Spain
    Need some expert advice,

I have got the link to the forum on the bottom of all my emails via Outlook Express but it does not appear to be 'active'. If I click on it it does not go to here... Is there a way of getting the link active or is that not possible?

regards

Michael

2. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Hi Michael

have you tried sending a message to yourself with the link in? The links work on receipt, not when you are preparing the e-mail [I think]...

3. CraigC

CraigC Registered User

Mar 21, 2003
    London
    Hi Michael,

how did you create the signature? If you used word (thats what outlook normally fires up to insert a signature), you need to select the text and insert hyperlink (its a button on the toolbar- a world symbol with a chain link).

Hope that helps some
    Craig

4. Michael E

Michael E Registered User

Apr 14, 2005
    Male
    Ronda Spain
    Bruce - Craig hi,

Thanks for the info - You were right - sent an email to myself - came back with links active -

Grateful - did not seem much point in carrying the links if folks couldn't just click on them .........

regards

Michael